Child Care

Helping parents relationship with their children 

Private Law

  • Contact
  • ​Residence
  • Parental Responsibility
  • Prohibited Steps Orders which may involve the prevention of removal from the jurisdiction
  • International abduction applications in the high court
  • Specific Issue Orders which cover, for example, disputes over change of name
  • ​Special Guardianship Orders
  • Parent Relocation
  • Paternity and child-related disputes between unmarried persons
  • Department of Social Services cases or investigations
  • Annulment
  • Grandparent Rights
  • Termination of Parental Rights
  • Child Custody Agreements and Disputes
  • Child Support Agreements and Disputes (Including contribution for the child's health needs)
  • Reconciliation Agreements
  • International disputes regarding children

Public Law

Advice and Representation for parents and other parties in disputes with the Local Authorities with regard to:

  • Emergency Protection Orders
  • Care Proceedings
  • Adoption
  • ​Discharge of care order

For further information or to speak to one of our experts please contact us.