Have you been released under investigation, and what does this mean? On the 3rd April 2017...
Our specialist employment consultant is approachable, promises you no legal jargon & guarantees practical, relevant, legal advice.
Our employment service welcomes individuals across all industries, from sports to the arts, corporate to public sector, sole traders, established businesses, public companies & everything in between.
You will receive a personal service from an experienced practitioner, a city service at local prices. Our aim is to relieve the anxiety, worry & stress in difficult employment situations. We are able to provide employment law services & assistance in the following areas:
- Alleged discrimination, bullying/harassment situations
- Support on disciplinary, grievance & workplace disputes/management
- Termination of contract situations: Dismissals & Redundancy
- Negotiating settlements
- Review & Drafting of contracts
- Strategy for best practice guidance
- Drafting/ Updating workplace policy handbooks
Employment Tribunal Claims:
- Advice on prospects of success
- ACAS conciliation representation
- Preparation & Management of tribunal claims
- Representation at tribunal hearings
We can offer a number of fee arrangements to suit your needs & pocket. Our consultant offers a free 15-minute consultation on each new case & on your first general advice call to us.
We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you.